miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2017

Skiing journey

Writing: Skiing journey

1st day: I've started my skiing season! I was really enthusiastic about it because I've waited for more than 6 months to go skiing again and this year I'll compete in a higher league so I hope it will be great. I'm very motivated!

2nd day: The first time it was a bit strange because I didn't remember much how to ski, but in a few hours I got adapted and skied like always. I like a lot my group because they're all good friends. When I was going down the downhill, we jumped through a bump and I fell after jumping and finished full os snow.

Last day: It was a great experience to go skiing again! After the skiing day, my legs hurt a bit and I was tired. This experience has made me learn that practising sport with friends is much more fun. After doing exercise you feel better and you also rest better!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario