martes, 30 de mayo de 2017

Magazine: Jack Sparrow

Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow

Jack Sparrow will be back in the fifth movie of pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales.

Johnny Depp just wanted to be in a fun Disney movie for children, but Captain Sparrow became Depp’s favourite character to play. He sais: “When a ten-year-old kid tells me he loves Jack Sparrow... That’s real magic for me.”
Jack Sparrow is strange, but also very clever and loyal and haves lots of little objects in their dreadlocks and each one represents a memory from an adventure.

In my opinion, Jack Sparrow is a very cool pirate and the main character of my favourite movies saga since I was very young. I love the way he walks and speaks because they’re so funny and original and I can’t wait to watch the new movie that I’ve been waiting for since 2011.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario