miércoles, 24 de mayo de 2017

Letter to Sabrina

Writing: Letter to Sabrina

Dear Sabrina,
Thanks for your letter and it was great to hear from you. Answering your question, my favourite day is Saturday.
One reason I like Saturday is because I don't have school and I can do things that I can't in school days. I usually meet friends and we have lots of fun doing different activities. I also play video games and draw, which are my favourite hobbies. Now I'm drawing famous characters. My last one is about Darth Vader.
On Saturday I also go to rowing training in the morning which is the best time to row. Sometimes, I also have lunch with my family in a restaurant or we visit places near our town and in the evening, we sometimes watch a film.
Hope I've answered your question properly. Looking forward meeting you soon.
Love,
Lluís

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario